The advent of the information age combined with our increasingly hectic lifestyles has made the convenience of on-line purchasing for everything from pet medication to underwear very attractive. I know how it goes, you have a friend who got a certain brand they love and you’d like to try it. Or you’d like to see if you couldn’t find that clinical, higher-end brand at a better price. And in times when we’re trying to make every dollar count, it makes sense. But here are a few things to consider before you take the Internet plunge:
- Licensed skin care professionals are just that. Licensed. We learned about everything from skin biology to skin diseases and conditions as well as cosmetic
essay on my favorite game chess – essay on my pet pigeon – http://professionalfreeandsingle.com/literary/essay-editing-services-canada – essay writier – telemedicine research paper – finance essay – assignment writing service uk – somebody to write my term paper – medical school essay writing services – purchase book reports – http://www.africanramblings.com/ias/help-write-an-essay-online/ – http://professionalfreeandsingle.com/college/argumentative-essay-guidelines – do my physics assignment – how do i start my essay with a quote
- The products you get from your esthetician will be hand-selected especially for you based on your specific skin type, heredity, allergies/sensitivities, skin conditions you have and what they saw and felt in your skin during an in-person consultation. Oftentimes, your personalized skin care regimen contains products from more than one professional line.
- Your licensed professional is a certified retailer of their product lines – it will be current (not expired) it will not have sat in an uncontrolled warehouse for weeks or months and if you have a problem with it, they will gladly exchange it for you or give you a full refund. Most estheticians are willing to match Internet pricing from certified online retailers (not third-party diverters).
- If you have a specific skin condition you are trying to correct or control (acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, etc.) you will need guidance on the best product and treatment plan to achieve your goals. Just because a product is labeled for acne does not mean it will work for your acne.Your skin is completely unique. You don’t have your best friends, mothers, co-workers or Internet review-writer’s skin. You deserve individual and professional assessment of that skin.
- Your esthetician is a part of your community. Becuase we are business owners, we are always trying to support other small businesses whenever possible. We are invested in your skin health and the health of our local economy.