Vibrant Health, Beautiful Skin
As many of you may know, I recently achieved my Certified Natural Health Practitioner status – a National certification – and am also finishing a Certificate in Nutritional Counseling. There are many reasons why I have been studying nutrition and why I place such an emphasis on total health when dealing with the skin.
- Because even though it has become normal for so many people to have out of control rosacea, eczema and psoriasis, it’s not natural.
- Because acne vulgaris might be a normal diagnosis for teens, it isn’t natural.
- Because it has become normal to believe that our bodies can’t repair or regulate themselves without pharmaceutical intervention, but most of the time they do, naturally, when we give them what they need.
- Because it’s become normal to graze at random without feeding our bodies what they need naturally.
- Because we believe it’s normal to fall apart at 40, but it’s natural to be healthy and vital for far longer.
- Because you do have the answers you need to create better health for yourself, you just may need to be asked the right questions.
If any of this resonates with you, and you’d like to start on the path to good health, we can help. In the Chrysalis, we practice a holistic approach to clinical skin care.
Yours in health and beauty,
Cheryl Lindsey, LE, CNHP